JOLLY ROGER: Use of the term Jolly Roger in reference to pirate flags goes back to at least Charles Johnson's "A General History of the Pyrates", published in Britain in 1724. The Jolly Roger is the traditional English name for the flags flown to identify a pirate ship preceding or during an attack, during the early 18th century (the later part of the Golden Age of Piracy).
Vendor: Lafitte Trading Company®
Brand: Jean Lafitte Clothing™
Product: Jean Lafitte ~ Jolly Roger Pirate Flag
Measures: Standard 3' Feet x 5' Feet
- Exclusive design for Lafitte Trading Company®
- High Quality Custom ANLEY® Flag
- Single Sided Flag with Lafitte's Jolly Roger on Front & Back (Reversed)
- Double Needle Stitching for durability
- Canvas Header with Brass Grommets
- Outdoor / Indoor / Boats / Balcony
- Vivid Printing
- Mildew Proof
- UV Fade Resistant
Graphics: This is a custom single sided flag with Lafitte's Jolly Roger graphic(s) displayed on both sides of the flag.