THE LEGEND: The Man, The Myth, The Legend... Jean Lafitte was a notorious pirate and privateer who operated from the Gulf of Mexico and throughout the Caribbean between the years 1805 and 1823, his name was legend even in his day. Now, 200 years later, Jean Lafitte remains among the most enigmatic figures in American history, to include Davy Crockett, Daniel Boone, Jim Bowie, Wyatt Earp and Wild Bill Hickok.
Vendor: Lafitte Trading Company®
Brand: Jean Lafitte Clothing™
Style: Long Sleeve T Shirt
Product: Jean Lafitte ~ The Legend
- PREMIUM Special Blend 100% Preshrunk Cotton
- Classic Heavyweight Fabric
- Ultra-Comfortable and Soft for All-Day Comfort
- 7/8" Rib Collar that won’t lose its shape
- Double Needle Stitching for Durability
- Taped Neck and Shoulders.
- Quarter-Turned to Eliminate Center Crease.
- Ribbed Cuffs
- Proudly using 100% US Cotton that is sustainably grown and ethically harvested.
Graphic Specifications: The front graphic on this shirt is 12.5"(W) x 11.5"(H) inches. The back graphic on this shirt is 12.5"(W) x 12.5"(H) inches.
Why is this important to know? Graphics on Small, Medium and Large shirts will be comparable in size to shirt pictured above, however, graphics on XL, XXL or XXXL shirts will look smaller in comparison.
Shipping: All orders ship out from our distribution center in 2-5 business days (Note: A business day does not include weekends and/or holidays).