LTC MARQUE: Pirate /ˈpīrət/ ~ A person who attacks and raids ships at sea; a sea-plunderer, one who without authority and by violence seizes or interferes with a ship or property of another; one who makes use or reproduces the work of another without authorization. Jean Lafitte's preferred victim on the high seas was England's East India Company, who branded Lafitte, "The Bastard of Barataria." As retribution for the insult, the Pirate King pilfered their famous marque as his own, infuriating King George III.
Vendor: Lafitte Trading Company®
Brand: Jean Lafitte Clothing™
Style: Long Sleeve T Shirt
Product: Jean Lafitte ~ LTC Marque
- PREMIUM Special Blend 100% Preshrunk Cotton
- Classic Heavyweight Fabric
- Ultra-Comfortable and Soft for All-Day Comfort
- 7/8" Rib Collar that won’t lose its shape
- Double Needle Stitching for Durability
- Taped Neck and Shoulders.
- Quarter-Turned to Eliminate Center Crease.
- Ribbed Cuffs
- Proudly using 100% US Cotton that is sustainably grown and ethically harvested.
Graphic Specifications: The front graphic on this shirt is 12.5"(W) x 12.5"(H) inches.
Why is this important to know? Graphics on Small, Medium and Large shirts will be comparable in size to shirt pictured above, however, graphics on XL, XXL or XXXL shirts will look smaller in comparison.
Shipping: All orders ship out from our distribution center in 2-5 business days (Note: A business day does not include weekends and/or holidays).