THE FRENCH QUARTER: The French Quarter also known as the Vieux Carré ("Old Square") is the oldest section of New Orleans. Founded in 1718 by Jean-Baptiste Le Moyne de Bienville, New Orleans developed around the Vieux Carré, the city's central square. Today, the district is commonly known as the French Quarter.
Vendor: Lafitte Trading Company®
Brand: Jean Lafitte Clothing™
Style: Men's Short Sleeve T Shirt
Product: Jean Lafitte ~ French Quarter
- Special DryBlend 50/50 preshrunk cotton, polyester blend
- DryBlend fabric wicks moisture away from body
- Ultra-comfortable and soft for all-day comfort
- Tagless, itch-free design
- Seamless Collar that won’t lose its shape
- Double Needle Stitching for durability
Graphics: All graphics are applied using a distressing technique, a method by which the graphic is intentionally weathered in order to acquire a worn, cracked, vintage effect.
Graphic Specifications: The front graphic on this shirt is 10"(W) x 10"(H) inches.
Why is this important to know? Graphics on Small, Medium and Large shirts will be comparable in size to shirt pictured above, however, graphics on XL, XXL, XXXL or XXXXL shirts will look smaller in comparison.
Shipping Time: 3-5 business days (Note: A business day does not include weekends and/or holidays).