THE "BOS": Jean Lafitte's ~ "Kingdom of Barataria" was populated by 1,000 men, consisting of privateers, pirates, ship's carpenters, ship's cooks, sail makers, sail riggers, gunners and navigators. Jean Lafitte demanded order and respect from his men. He ordained himself commandant and insisted that his leagues refer to him as "Bos", French for the American word "Boss" and sounds exactly alike.
Vendor: Lafitte Trading Company®
Brand: Jean Lafitte Clothing™
Style: Women's Long Sleeve T Shirt
Product: Jean Lafitte ~ The "Bos"
- Special Blend 100% Preshrunk Cotton
- Classic Heavyweight Fabric
- Ultra-Comfortable and Soft for All-Day Comfort
- 7/8" Rib Collar that won’t lose its shape
- Double Needle Stitching for Durability
- Taped Neck and Shoulders.
- Quarter-Turned to Eliminate Center Crease.
- Ribbed Cuffs
- Proudly using 100% US Cotton that is sustainably grown and ethically harvested.
Graphics: All graphics are applied using a distressing technique, a method by which the graphic is intentionally weathered in order to acquire a worn, cracked, vintage effect.
Graphic Specifications: The front graphic on this shirt is 5"(W) x 5"(H) inches. The back graphic on this shirt is 10"(W) x 10"(H) inches.
Why is this important to know? Graphics on Small, Medium and Large shirts will be comparable in size to shirt pictured above, however, graphics on XL or XXL shirts will look smaller in comparison.
Shipping: All orders ship out from our distribution center in 2-5 business days (Note: A business day does not include weekends and/or holidays).